Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Going, Going, Gone!



Aiden asked if I would mind if he shaved his head. He said he wanted to try it atleast once in his life. He was a little surprised when I readily agreed. I have been trying to get him to cut his hair for months. I thought his longer hair made him look like he was still in 7th grade. I think a shorter hair style would make him look older. I was right. So this is the beginning stage where I just whacked away at his long hair.
We played around with it a little. First we did the mullet. This is the mohawk stage.

Another shot of the mohawk.

Then Richard jumped in to try his hand at a flat top. That was not successful.

This is once it was all shaved off. I like the look of his dark eye brows with the shaved head. He has a nice shaped head atleast.

Here is am just cleaning it up a little. As we were rubbing his head, Aiden said it felt like we were rubbing his brain. He will have to be careful about sunburns on his head now. Although that would require the sun to come out at some point this summer.

And here is the final product. He kind of looks like a juvenile detention candidate, but that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment