Sunday, September 20, 2009

Does It Look Like Me?

My Husband was recreating on his computer again yesterday, and found this website that allowed you to insert a photo of yourself. It would scan your face, and then tell you which celebrity you most closely resembled. I am not sure that I think I look like any of the celebrities shown here. But I did have an experience where I was actually mistaken for "Courtney Thorne Smith" at a restaurant in Lake Tahoe. Ironically, she was not chosen as a celebrity look- a-like. Richard put in a different photo of me, and then Courtney showed up. So it does matter which picture you use. We put in a picture of Claire, and it came up with all male celebrities. She was not thrilled.
http://www.myheritage.com/collage

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Lineage - Free family history

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Look how much you and mark look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now known as the "unfortunate looking couple" after the picture of you two went up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete