Friday, September 25, 2009

My How Things Change


This family photo was taken 1 week before Richard went into the MTC to leave on his mission. It is interesting to see how much some of us have changed. Big Richard and I have changed very little. Perhaps Little Richard has not changed very much. It is humorous to refer to my 6'4" son as "Little Richard". He is the biggest one in the bunch. But the rest of the kids have changed quite a bit. Aiden who is several inches shorter than me, and slightly chubby in the picture, is now several inches taller than me. And very skinny. Stone came up to my chin when this picture was taken. Now he is the same height as I am, and a little thinner. Claire seems so tiny here. Just last month someone at church asked if Claire was 12 years old. No. She is only 10 years old, but she has grown quite a bit. Lindsey has a much shorter, and dark brown hair-do, but otherwise she looks the same. We will take another family photo in 7 weeks when Little Richard comes home ( can you believe he comes home in 7 weeks! I can't wait!!!), and post that one for you. It will be fun to see the differences.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture . I haven't seen this one before. Is Stoney really as tall as you now?

    ReplyDelete