Monday, September 21, 2009

I Am So Old!

UGH! It was my 44th birthday last week on September 13th. I tried very hard to just let it slip by hopefully unnoticed. But my kids wouldn't hear of it. So they went out of their way to make sure that I had a wonderful day. It began with Stone and Claire making me breakfast in bed. Richard took some pictures, but I am not about to post photos of me first thing in the morning. So just use your imagination.

Lindsey did the dishes for me to beautify our kitchen. I should have taken a picture of the empty sink instead, but you can just use your imagination again.


Claire and Lindsey then baked me a wonderful chocolate cake. And decorated it as well.


Here is Lindsey presenting me with the cake as everyone sang Happy Birthday!

Me blowing out the candles. You might notice the two bottles of Magic shell in the foreground. That was special for the occasion. For my birthday Richard, Mom and Dad, Tam and Terry, and Lindsey all chipped in to help me purchase new kitchen chairs. The photos of said chairs will be available when they arrive.



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you - sorry I forgot. It looks like you are having the same problem I have on my blog with underlining. I haven't figured out what is doing it yet but I know how to stop it. I have to hit enter twice,with my curser above the first picture, before I start writing then hit back a couple times so that I am high enough up. It seems that if you are typing right above the picture, it underlines the words for some reason. Have Richard figure it out and let us both know why. see how fun is is to blog? Now I feel like we were there for your birthday. I am surprised you got a picture of Mom in there. Now she won't look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she has long eyelashes anyway, but is Lindsey wearing fake eyelashes or are those her real eyelashes? They're so long - she's lucky

    ReplyDelete